The Natural Cleaner Company range of certified Organic products has been developed to replace poisonous toxic chemicals and remove the risk of personal injury to people and the serious damaged caused to our waterways and the environment.
Manufactured in Australia, The Natural Cleaner Company products have a unique organic sanitiser made from specially selected bioflavonoids and organic acids derived from vegetables and fruit. It does not poison the organism (like chlorine) but acts mechanistically by destroying the cellular membrane of the micro-organism (cell wall intrusion). The bioflavonoids and organic acids are carried in a naturally derived glycerine solvent which makes the active ingredients infinitely soluble in water.
The Natural Cleaner Company is NASAA Certified for Organic Input with all ingredients USA FDA GRAS listed. It has a broad spectrum natural anti bacteria action that can be used in a wide range of industries including catering, food processing and preparation, water and wastewater treatment, hospitality, medical and agriculture.
Features of The Natural Cleaner Company cleaning products
- Non-mutagenic, non-carcinogenic, non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-tainting, non-volatile
- Food contact safe and non-hazardous if it enters waterways
- Has extended action (residual effect)
- Has the ability to break down biofilm
- Retains its stability when exposed to light
- Low foaming
- Stable at pH levels from 2 to 12
- Stable at temperatures up to 60⁰C
- Effective even in the presence of organic matter
- Non-corrosive- does not attack metal and does not affect other materials
- Does not require dangerous goods storage and handling
- All cleaners are 100% Natural